At PayRecs we take the issue of security very seriously. Whether it’s the security of payments or the data accompanying those payments we have a number of measures in place to protect our partners. We take a number of measures to provide a highly secure environment. Security is built into the underlying architecture of our platform, features within our platform, as well as into some everyday best practices.
- PayRecs will protect customer data from unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- PayRecs will design, implement, and maintain an information security program designed to protect the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the PayRecs Payment Platform and its information at rest and in transit.
- PayRecs will immediately give notice to the customer of any unauthorized user or disclosure of confidential information and assist the customer in remedying such unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential information.
- Production AWS-hosted environment
- 24/7 operational monitoring
- Access key encryption
- Client-side data encryption (PayRecs) and Server-side data encryption (AWS)
- HTTPS on TLS offers encryption, data integrity and authentication for all application traffic
Platform Security Features
- Two-factor authentication at login (SMS)
- Strong password requirements
- Email alerts
- New beneficiary creation
- Payment initiation
- Payment approvals
- Employees have VPN and AntiVirus installed and updated
- Daily Encrypted Backup
- Isolated data sources and code (Marketing, Production, Development, Test and Demo)
- Development of GDPR Frameworks and best practices
- Annual Reviews of best practices